Sunday, April 4, 2010

QUEEN HAS NO CLOTHES

Dear Monster,

No, I do not celebrate Christian holidays even if they reflect
deep motifs that are universally found in all spiritual, historical
and cultural documents. I celebrate only the sacred truth of
every minute. And no, I am not Buddhist because I choose
to eliminate the source of suffering rather than surrender to it.
I'm looking for the most aggressive prosecutorial process
possible by the worst adversaries of liberal Democrat stake-
holders.

Speaking of monarchy influences, I found a shocking profile
during my Twitter search yesterday. I found Palin'sVagina.
Honest to goddess, it was on Twitter with a photo of a Taco
Bell crunchy taco.

I think it may mean that today's Rendition should be as equal
and fair with regard to gender issues as any equal ops policy.

Fernie

No comments:

Post a Comment